Another episode in the life of Tyson. Tysons always the neighborhood personality, Ive lived with him in three different places now and everywhere we have lived he,s the dog that everybody knows by name. Loves everyone (except for that one guy) who he tried to bite. Loves kids, other dogs and his favorite, kitty's. I don't know why but he loves cats, but he cant figure out why they don't want to play with him. Our morning ritual consists of our walk. We first of all, go feed the kitty's. Across the street from my house is a shed that somebody dumped off a litter of kittens (I hate it when people do that kind of stuff) so every morning me and Tyson pack a baggy full of food and go feed them. Then we walk down that special sidewalk where most mornings out of the drive thru window a anonymous hand is waving one glazed donut in the air, it,s for me and Tyson. I have no idea who this woman is but if she,s working that day we get a free donut. Tyson loves windows, sometimes windows have french fries though, you just never know whats going to come out of the window, their magic. Then the all important pee and a poop and we are on our way home. Then it,s time for a snooze (for Tyson) and I can get on with what I need to do that day. Every things always about Tyson, if he doesn't get to start his day with this routine he pouts and sigh,s for the rest of the day. Poor baby, he,s got such a rough life. But seriously, I wouldn't trade him for anything. He,s really a well behaved dog, in the four years Ive had him he has never once used the bathroom or gotten sick inside the house. Even if it,s the middle of the night and he has to do something he will very gently wake me. Nobody likes being woken at three a.m. but that,s much better than the alternative. But we enjoy each other and are so co-dependant, I cant imagine what life would be like without him. Knowing the days coming when that will be the case even when he,s pissing me off I just think of that and whatever he,s doing/not doing doesn't seem all that important anymore.
Tysons favorite toy, Dot. He,ll chase this thing all day. Sometimes he try,s to pin it down under one of his paws, he,s thinking "now Ive got ya" it,s funny because he very slowly raises his paw to discover that dot somehow got away again. Very disturbing for him.
Taken from http://teadork.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment