The Hat, Please...


The giveaway winners (drawn from a hat):

Blogger: Hootie!
Reader: Belinda!

Congratulations!

Belinda, let me know how to contact you. (Email me at stephw7-at-sbcglobal.net). I'm excited because I actually know Hootie. I'll start up another round of color postings (and giveaways) in July, after vacation.

The new hat picture (my profile): Thanks for the compliments. It's a vintage hat that belonged to the grandmother of someone for whom I did a tea party a few years ago. I think it's fabulous. By the way, the thing near my ear, on the side of my face opposite my braid, is my phone headset. I actually wore this hat for a work event....in video conferencing. We were having a very looooong video conference meeting, and to make it fun, we had "hat day." So there you go, the story of the hat.



Taken from http://stephcupoftea.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment