Thank you for your recent comments and questions regarding Brandon's photography. It's been my pleasure to be able to post his pictures --- thank you, son. Some have asked about the camera he uses. It's a Canon 20D with several different lenses. The one most used for his photography is a Canon 24-105 f4.0 L USM IS. The Death Valley photo used a Sigma 15mm f2.8.
I've been asking Rylan for some of his photos as well, and he has graciously given me copies of several that I will be posting next week. He also photographs with a Canon20D and uses a 24 - 70 f2.8 L USM lense.
Photos taken by LaTeaDah (me!) are using a Sony F717.
Enjoy a delightful week-end!
I've been asking Rylan for some of his photos as well, and he has graciously given me copies of several that I will be posting next week. He also photographs with a Canon20D and uses a 24 - 70 f2.8 L USM lense.
Photos taken by LaTeaDah (me!) are using a Sony F717.
Enjoy a delightful week-end!
Photo copyrighted by Brandon 2007
taken at La Push, Washington on the Olympic Peninsula
taken at La Push, Washington on the Olympic Peninsula
Thank you for visiting Gracious Hospitality. Please come back soon!
Taken from http://www.gracioushospitality.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment