Teatulia Black Tea

Teatulia is one of my favorite companies because of their commitment to social responsibility and sustainability. I think it is important that tea drinkers think about the affects their purchases have on the rest of the world. The dry leaves of this tea were small and dark in appearance with a few golden tips mixed in. They had a strong, toasty aroma. The liquor was a deep bronze color. I made this tea in my Breville One-Touch Tea Maker with 212 degree water for three minutes.

This tea reminded me of a mild Assam. It was brisk and malty with a hint of smokiness but not as astringent. There was also a bit of a nutty sweet  aftertaste at the end of each sip. I found this selection to be really refreshing and a nice alternative to breakfast style teas. Overall it is a really well balanced basic black. I would definitely recommend this tea.



Taken from http://teaformeplease.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment