Tea & Quiet Time


I've been toying with the idea of starting my own tea company almost since I started this blog. With what time? I have no idea. With what resources? I have no idea. But sometimes I dream about mixing tea by hand, getting to create the flavors I wish existed, and getting to share those flavors with other people.

This is nuts, right? I don't know anything about marketing, small business strategies, taxes for small business owners, etc. I don't know that I could hack it. I mean, I love tea, but do I love it that much? I've watched friends be driven nearly insane by their small businesses, selling things they used to love. Tea is my quiet time, and often it's part of a private ritual. How do I learn how to share that while still keeping something for myself?

Maybe this is just one of my crazy dreams that won't amount to much of anything, other than the occasional mix I'll put together for myself. Maybe it will, someday, when grad school gets a little lighter (does that even happen?). A tea-loving girl can dream.



Taken from http://thatpourgirl.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment