I'm off to Los Angeles!

I'm in Los Angeles! Back to the beautiful Pacific Ocean, to the Santa Monica Farmer's market, to Ground Works for my morning coffee, to new discoveries, and to my dear Aurea - and Benjy.

The flight out of Paris was on time in Amsterdam, but the second leg, Amsetrdam - LAX was very very long.
With the Icelander volcano erupting and creating a huge ash cloud on "my" way to LAX, above the North Atlantic, we had to wait for over two hours, sitting in the 747, for a new route to be given to the KLM pilot.
The route above France and South of Iceland was longer, so we had to get more fioul - which translated in more time waiting in the plane!!!
Then we had to queue for departure as the airport was congested ...
Finally, at around 1 pm instead of 10:40 am, we took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment