Writing, writing, writing


Last night I headed over to the Ferry Building Marketplace to meet up with a bunch of local food bloggers and enjoy some wine and nibbles and most importantly some "catch up" with friends. It seemed like everyone had been having a tough week or so. Personally I've been super busy writing--not just here but for Bay Area Bites and for SF Station.

On the KQED food blog Bay Area Bites you can read about my search for great hot chocolate. I will be posting something there every Wednesday. On SF Station I wrote both the Shopping and Food & Drink features of the week. The articles are Valentine's Day specials--I hope you will enjoy reading them.

Lately I've been wondering am I becoming a food professional? Some people seem to think I am one already. Personally I think of myself as more of a writer with a passion for food. Everywhere I go and everything I do is potential fodder for this space. In fact, even writing every other day, there is more to write about than I can take on. In the works currently are stories on some of my current favorite condiments, local chefs and some restaurant reviews. As usual, stay tuned for more.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment