CQ HQ October 2008

I was thinking of feigning a splashy "relaunch" effect for Cuisine Quotidienne's new design by Made by Madeline, and financed by Foodbuzz.

And of course, I wanted to pontificate about how the blog is going to change, what new features you will find, and some -- any -- changes in its focus.

Phooey. The fact is, my whole life feels on hold until the election.

Time that could be used blogging, cooking, reading and writing is going to watching YouTube videos of interviews and the debates, reading political commentary, and keeping up with a great political poll tracking site: FiveThirtyEight.

My appetite has been a little off lately too. My friend Steve in Eugene, Oregon came up with a diagnosis for me, and I'm sure he's hit the nail on the head.

In the meantime, what does one eat when one is feeling sick half the time and giddy the rest about an upcoming election?

I guess I could take a cue from Randal and just drink...until November the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment