Cuisine Quotidienne Crosses the Channel

In my other personal blog, La France Profonde, I've promised my readers not to bore them with tales of my trip to London. But in this blog , I can't help but want to write about my British food experience and compare it to my experiences in France. Also, let's admit it: I'm having so much trouble getting back into the swing of cooking and grocery shopping that other material may be lacking over the next few days!

I hadn't been to England for almost twenty years, and I had pretty dismal memories of food there. But on this trip, everything I've been reading about the vibrant food scene in London was confirmed.

Unfortunately, as I was travelling with three fourteen-year-olds, my eating adventures were confined by monetary, taste, and time constraints. Nonetheless, I truly enjoyed eating in London.

Find out why in my next five posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment