Victim!

Thank you to my fellow cheese lover, Nathalie! She has presented me with a thought provoking and unexpected award, the Kreativ Blogger Award.

There are, of course, rules: Write seven random/interesting things about me and coerce seven others to share their quirks and secrets with us.
  • I love the group ELO
  • I once had a baby ball python as a pet
  • Aspic freaks me out
  • I think I have a handbag fetish
  • I definitely have a cookbook fetish
  • I hate mayonnaise from a jar
  • Nebbish and quenelle are two of my favorite words.

The seven I've chosen are just a few of the many writers and bloggers out there who I interact with via Twitter and keep up with on my links page. Can't wait to learn a bit more about you!

Kirstin of It's Not You, It's Brie
Peter of Kalofagas
Jamie of Life's a Feast
Sarah of Food Bridge
Nanette the Gourmet Worrier
Laurie of Mediterranean Cooking in Alaska
Camille of Croque-Camille, who tagged me last time for the Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment