March Memories and Guessing Game


I've been a little negative about March, but it is just about over. So I'll try to focus on the positive culinary memories -- and there were a few. Looking over my "March 2007" photo file, I found some lovely dishes that turned out quite nicely, thank you.

- Two of them are basic French classics.

- One was a "French" recipe, found in Elle à Table, likely inspired by an American classic.

- One represents the way I like to pep up frozen vegetables. (Yes, I do use them sometimes because my life is not spent shopping at outdoor markets -- sorry to disappoint!)

As you can see, March's cuisine quotidienne was still in a wintery vein here. Tomorrow, we are going away for three days to a gîte in the Tarn department and I hope that when we come back, spring will have sprung for good in Aveyron!

In the meantime, any tries at this quadruple, but simple, guessing game will be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment