Fun and friends





We all had a very good evening! Our meal started with the duck terrine, served with onion compote, water cress salad, Echire salted butter, and "country" bread from Les Grillons. Then I served stuffed chicken breasts in a sabayon of water cress. The chicken breasts where stuffed with mushrooms, carrots, onions, and foie gras. Everybody said it was delicious! My cheese platter consisted of only cow fresh milk (not pasteurized) cheeses; it had three cheeses that are aged in wine, a classic Camembert, and Fourme d'Ambert (blue), all bought at La fromagerie d'Auteuil (see post). For desert, I had done an intense chocolate mousse (very intense) in a meringue vacherin shell, prepared a few days before. Jean-Louis served a Haut Mongeat 2004, from Bordeaux. And I had plenty of beautiful flowers whcih I wil share with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment