Le Verger (2)

I have recently shared with you the Many faces of Tao, my younger daughter's sweet bichon, Tao. But I have a soft point when it comes to long hair dachshunds... at Le Verger I met lovely K.B. - and asked owner Anthony to watch closely my suitcase when I was to leave... But K.B. is still wandering around in Le Verger's meadows, running after the goats, and welcoming everyone! But back to our stay! On Friday, after a full and active day of farmer's market, lunch at a local crperie, Chateau d'Angers, and preparation of the meal, we had a well deserved glass of Champagne in the loggia to celebrate one of the participant's birthday! Fran was also given a box of chocolates from the chocolate shop we visited the day before - and we told her they were not to be shared with us but to be taken back to Paris. Then we had dinner in the magnificent dinning room in a beautifully dressed table with crystal glasses and fine China that everybody enjoyed! How delightful! For our farewell dinner, our host Anthony Murphy had lit the many candles of the magnificent chandelier. Thank you Anthony!
>> If you would like to join us for a similar 2day/2night gourmet adventure in September, please contact me - or Anthony at Le Verger.

No comments:

Post a Comment