More Fun than Secret Santas!


I don't know how I got onto the EBBP parcel exchange organized by Johanna of The Passionate Cook, but I'm sure glad I did. As a family-raising, salary-earning, freelance-writing, English-teaching grown-up, how often do I get to have some sheer fun "just for me"? EBBP is just what I needed to perk up back-to-school time.

The concept sounds simple: European food bloggers sign up for a food parcel exchange, send a package of goodies to their addressee and receive a package from another blogger. Behind it all, though, is Johanna who must spend hours pairing and organizing. Thanks again, Johanna!

My parcel, from Bonnie at Daydream Delicious in Cambridge, included some excellent-looking apple, fig, garlic and ginger chutney. I'm a real ginger AND chutney fan, more than coincidence? I don't think I've ever blogged about it... Also some homemade Hershey's chocolate cookies! I don't think I've received homemade cookies in the mail since my college days! Anyway, thank you to Bonnie. It was also a fun way to discover a new blog...

My own package went out a tad bit late but I can't wait to hear of its safe arrival...

No comments:

Post a Comment