Moving to the Languedoc-Roussillon

wine bar

AARP Magazine recently compiled a list of their top ten Best Places to Retire Abroad and lo and behold, number four just happens to be our home in the south of France, the gorgeous Languedoc-Roussillon.

It seems that many seeking "la vie en rose" (or la vie en rosé as I like to call it) have read the article, done a Google search or two and landed here at Chez Loulou.
Thus, the question-filled emails are piling up in my inbox.

Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert

Minervois Vineyards

To help anyone who is new to this site and looking for information about moving to the Languedoc-Roussillon, please have a look at the posts I've written about moving to France and the cost of living in France. 

Once you've read through all of the information I've provided I would be happy to answer any questions you have. 
Just email me at louloufrance@gmail.com

Crowded Tuesday Morning

Bages

No comments:

Post a Comment